Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



'Layla' or 'Lyla' or 'Lala' or whatever it's called - The Official Review:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Possibly not the current line up but, let's face it, no one apart from Crystal is going to notice.

I saw the new Oasis video for the first time this afternoon.

I was all set to sign on and do a review this afternoon, but I got sidetracked by a phonecall and completely forgot everything I was going to write in the space of three minutes.

Needless to say I didn't much enjoy it, though the pointless woman, rocking a tiara and running away from unexplained spookiness, was a nice addition.

Homing in on that horrendous album titled was never going to be as cool as they'd planned, though.


0 Responses to “'Layla' or 'Lyla' or 'Lala' or whatever it's called - The Official Review:”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3