Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



The Devil's Water It Aint' So Sweet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I think I may re-launch the Love Pavilion!

It is all based on the fact that I was thinking about Brandon Flowers, and realised I haven't been campainging for his solo career/disposal of the ugly members in a long time. And I think that is just because I have not had a suitable outlet, such as the LP.

I came by blogger for for a "quick visit" and realised I still have the LP set up in an acceptable layout, so WHY NOT RELAUNCH?


0 Responses to “The Devil's Water It Aint' So Sweet”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3