Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Ricki-Lee's Guide To Improvement


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The party invite is back!



Previously on Ricki-Lee's Guide To Improvement:

Michelangelo learns what real art is, as I re-paint the Sistine Chapel!

E=mc2... OR DOES IT? I give Einstein a few home truths!

The World Of Literature TAKES NOTE as I give Shakespeare and some other amateurs some writing tips!


Hello! It's me, Ricki-Lee back, saying HELL NO to anything that is old and uncool!

First of all, let me just talk about that new Oasis song! It's from the olden days! What they really should have done, is instead of getting one of the Beatle's kids in on drums, is they should have got in Chaka Khan's daughter! Now SHE'D bring in a party invite or two!

In fact, I can't believe the state of the charts at the moment! THANK GOD for the Crazy Frog. Now that's a modern day superstar! He is also my GREATEST HERO.

But what I've quickly just dropped in to complain about is all this cooking that is going on in here! Cooking is so old fashioned! I mean, I really want my own show, but I just refuse to prepare and bake my own food. So - get ready for Ricki-Lee's Microwave Magic! And my on-the-road special segment Ricki-Lee's Drive Thru Adventures!

See you all then!

Ricki-Lee xxx


0 Responses to “Ricki-Lee's Guide To Improvement”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3