Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



A Message From Damon


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It seems like Damon Albarn is 'harbouring' some grievances about this new wave of cooking popstars...



Crystal: Hey Damon, what's up?
Damon: Well, I'm really annoyed about something.
Crystal: Nothing new there. What is it this time?
Damon: This whole new cooking rock stars thing...you know, it all started when the Kaiser Chefs baked a cake for the season premier of Damon Albarn's Harbour! Which, I might point out, NEVER RETURNED.
Crystal: Yeah, sorry about that. But what are you saying here, that you're responsible for the phenomenon?
Damon: I'm not only responsible for it, but it's cost me my own show! I am getting NO credit, and NO airtime!
Crystal: But that's because you don't have a cooking show.
Damon: ...OR DO I? You see, I've got some ideas...
Crystal: I don't know Damon...the schedules already pretty full.
Damon: Can I just tell you them?
Crystal: Sigh, alright, I suppose so.

Damon: How about one of the following!:

  • Find out what happens when your herb cabinet is empty in Out Of Thyme!
  • Discover the wacky world of vegetables in Crazy Beet!
  • And enter the dangerous world of pastry abuse in She's So Pie!

    Crystal: ...or a mathematics show about a girl who loves triangles called She's So Pi...

    Damon: Oh, is that what you're after?

    Crystal: Not really, no. But...those other ideas are actually pretty good. Ok - you've got yourself a show!

    Damon: Fantastic! I'm actually pretty happy about something!

    Crystal: It's a first! Welcome on board the cooking train of success Damon...


  • 0 Responses to “A Message From Damon”

    Leave a Reply

          Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

     


    Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3