Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



A Great Quote


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



From a recent Kaiser Chef's webchat:...

Q What unusual thing gets you inspired to write a song?
Ricky Wilson: There's a song on the album about healthy eating. that's pretty weird...

It's not weird at all! After all, you are the bloody expert on the subject!


And moving along completely, I'd like to issue a public warning. I've been listening to my Alanis Mosissette albums (all four of them) and I think E.A.M.A.M is right around the corner.



Incidentally, did you know that Alanis Morissette loves to cook? ...


0 Responses to “A Great Quote”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3