Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



God I Am A Freaking Moron


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I didn't even realise this has been out here for a week!!:



At least I remembered to buy Oasis. The b-sides to Lyla absolutely blow though. You can tell they do, just by looking at the writing credits:

Track 2 Written by Gem
Track 3 Written by Liam Gallagher

WRONG WRONG WRONG. Apart from 'Songbird' I really have no time for Oasis songs not written by Noel. Which is why I'm not really that fused by the up-coming album, where he's written less than half. I would SO much prefer a Noel solo album, you know.


0 Responses to “God I Am A Freaking Moron”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3