Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Top 10 Most Played Songs On My iPod UPDATE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Remember last time it was an all Killers affair, and I promised to restore the balance? Well - I'm pleased to announce there's been a Kaiser Chiefs invasion! (And some songs that are by NEITHER, oh my goodness.)


(Ruling my Top 10 Together!)

1. All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
2. Mr Brightside - The Killers
3. Everyday I Love You Less And Less - Kaiser Chiefs
4. A Pessimist Is Never Disappointed - The Audience
5. Somebody Told Me - The Killers
6. 80s Rockstar - The Weekend
7. Giving You Up - Kylie Minogue
8. Negotiate With Love - Rachel Stevens
9. I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
10. Modern Way - Kaiser Chiefs


Meanwhile...even though we've already BEEN The Indie Pavilion, remember Michael, I'm more than happy to give it a "re-load". Shall I book Chris in? That said, I'm nowhere near done with Extreme Chiefs Appreciation Mania, and am ready and rearing to roll into week two...


0 Responses to “Top 10 Most Played Songs On My iPod UPDATE”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3