Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Thanks Chris!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok, so I'm the first to admit that the Chief's album cover doesn't exactly present the nicest colors for a Lizovation, but it's what we've got to work with. Besides, next week when I hate them it will all be changed

Top 5 Tracks On Employment:



1. Everyday I Love You Less And Less
2. Na Na Na Naa
3. I Predict A Riot
4. Modern Way
5. Saturday Night

Meanwhile, I can barely stand the anticipation of Cameron Adams review tomorrow. PLEASE Cameron, don't let me down.


0 Responses to “Thanks Chris!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3