Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Move Over, Cameron Adams


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Do you remember back in the era of Sky's Magical Mystery Tour I was going to make a magazine? And then I never did it? WELL - I've finally gotten around to it! It's just a fanzine, and it's literally only two pages long, but this is surely just the beginning of world wide media domination by your's truly.

I'm too shy to show you any of it though, save the front cover and a segment that I think will actually take off here at the Love Pavilion.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't you just love my "appropriation" of the Franz logo? What a FLASH of brilliance, that was.

And, the new LP segment, starting soon...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Responses to “Move Over, Cameron Adams”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3