Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



A Kaiser Chiefs Mystery: What Happened To My Track 12 (Part One)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





It's always great to start an Extreme Appreciation Week off with a mystery. (Oh damn...if only we could get a certain banned super detective in...)

Anyway track 12, "Team Mates", which is listed on the back of my Employment CD cover, is NOT ACTUALLY ON THE DISC. It stops at track 11. I took the album back to Sanity last night - but they were already closed! So I'll have to take it back today, to see where the hell track 12 has got to, and whether I can get it.

I can't at all think WHY it's not there...this really is a mystery...

Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion!


0 Responses to “A Kaiser Chiefs Mystery: What Happened To My Track 12 (Part One)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3