Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



I Predict A Riot:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Before we undergo a Liz-o-vation, can I just state, for the record, that the Kaiser Chiefs album is amongst the top five worst things I have ever heard, and not just on CD?

Right. Done. And with that in mind...

Michael's Top Five Albums Of 2005 So Far:



1. Patrick Wolf, Wind in the Wires - obviously.
2. Vanessa Carlton, Harmonium - for which I should be stoned to death, I know. But it is really good.
3. Lindsay Lohan, Speak.
4. Rufus Wainwright, Want Two - even though it's nowhere near as good as Want One.
5. Antony and The Johnsons, I Am A Bird Now - although, upon retrospect, there's only about three good songs on it.

Fucking hell. I hope some actual popstars - who don't write their own songs, and come out in hives whenever they approach an instrument, musical or otherwise - make a decent CD soon.

Shittest Album of 2005, Possibly EVER, That Everybody Is Pretending To Like Because The People Who Made It Wear Jaunty Hats And Quirky Outfits And The NME Likes Them:



The Arcade Fire's album, which is called Death or Dead or something - frankly, I can't be botherd to find out.

And usually I'm a sucker for a digipack.


0 Responses to “I Predict A Riot:”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3