Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



I Predict A...New Extreme Appreciation Mania


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



FINALLY out today:



And about bloody time too. I have been waiting at least 3 weeks forever for this.

So anyway, "The Kaiser Chiefs" - Why I Think They Are Excellent:

They first 'grabbed my attention' when I saw a photo of them, looking distinctly like a Blur tribute act.



Then I downloaded some of their songs, and was extremely excited to hear that they also sound like a Blur tribute act. Brilliant!!

Even though I haven't purchased the CD yet, I've heard half of it, so I'm tentatively going to announce it as "Album Of The Year" so far. Though this is still pending:

a. The actual hearing of the album
b. Cameron Adams review of it.

So it could ALL CHANGE. Still, time for a list!:

Top 5 Albums Of 2005, Thus Far:

1. Employment - Kaiser Chiefs
2. The Bravery - The Bravery
3. Speak - Lindsay Lohan
4. Some Cities - Doves
5. Tourist - Athlete

And of course, once Don't Believe The Truth is out, that list will be literally blown out of the water.

Meanwhile, Love Pavilion News:

  • This week's ban is on Stuart from Neighbours. And, unless he mentions Cameron Adams on the show...which does seem unlikely...we will be sticking to this one.
  • We are making a concerted effort to rekindle Lizbian relations with our former Sister Site. Would they like to be involved with Extreme Kaiser Chiefs Appreciation Mania? I KNOW THEY WOULD!
  • Chris will be in, sometime soon!


  • 0 Responses to “I Predict A...New Extreme Appreciation Mania”

    Leave a Reply

          Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

     


    Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3