Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



I Just Can't Look, It's Killing Me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I swear to God this is my Top 10 Most Played Songs on my iPod/iTunes:

1. All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
2. Mr Brightside - The Killers
3. Andy You're A Star - The Killers
4. Somebody Told Me - The Killers
5. Giving You Up - Kylie Minogue
6. Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine - The Killers
7. Believe Me Natalie - The Killers
8. Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers
9. On Top - The Killers
10. Glamorous Indie Rock And Roll - The Killers


Look at brave little Kylie up there, representin' in the face of Extreme Killers Appreciation Playlist Mania. I have gone absolutely TROPO for them, it seems. Still, a little variety mightn't kill me...

But while we're on the subject, All These Things That I've Done has crept up on me to become my favourite song ever ever ever. It's miles ahead of number 2 for 'times played'. I will NEVER get sick of it. (Until tomorrow, when I do.)


0 Responses to “I Just Can't Look, It's Killing Me”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3