Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



I Give In


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the week that I vow not to mention A CERTAIN REVIEWER, just LOOK who he goes and puts in the Hot column:



Now that was just TEASING. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE else, and I could have resisted. But fucking Stuart from Neighbours? BLIND STU? I'm just getting it over with and renaming this Cameron's Love Pavilion.

Also, is this the very first time that Cameron and Stu have come together? We have two topics of discussion here at the LP: 1. Cameron Adams & 2. Stu from Neighbours. But they rarely, if ever, cross over. The two have always remained mutually exclusive. But THIS...this could be a start of a whole new era...


0 Responses to “I Give In”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3