Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



The Bravery Album Review/ Pop Mechanics With Stu


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Well, I only got this because The Killers said that it was a bad rip-off of them, and I figured then that it would be right up my ally.

And, it IS. Cameron was right when he said it was 'durantastic'. (But I didn't buy it because of him, he didn't even like it that much.)

Oooh, look who's here!



Stuart!

Crystal: G'day Stu! Come to review The Bravery album in a classic Pop Mechanics With Stu 'bit'?
Stu: Apparently, yeah...
Crystal: Well Stu, have you seen what one of the songs on the album is called?
Stu: Excuse me?
Crystal: Oh sorry, bad choice of words. You haven't been seeing much of anything lately!
Stu: No, I haven't.
Crystal: Ok then, have you heard what one of the songs is called?
Stu: I don't think I have, no.
Crystal: "No Brakes"!
Stu: That sounds dangerous.
Crystal: Doesn't it ever!
Stu: You have to be careful when hurtling down the highway of success, that you don't speed yourself down a road of trouble.
Crystal: Of course. That's always a worry.
Stu: Though...it does seem to me like there are 'no brakes' on their career!
Crystal: You might say that, mightn't you!
Stu: Definitely.
Crystal: Thanks Stu.
Stu: Always a pleasure.


0 Responses to “The Bravery Album Review/ Pop Mechanics With Stu”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3