Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Sing When You're Kilwinning:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I can't quite believe that Crystal - one-time Ausculture serial commentator and hardcore Nikki Webster fangirl - hasn't posted about this exceptional piece of work.

'You're A Z-List Actress, Holly Brisley', the Webster campaign's very first protest song!

After getting my Nancy Drew on for some serious super-sleuthing (or, at least, fannying about on Google when I should have been finishing my History essay), I found this little beauty - yes! For only $795, you too can learn to present as well as Holly Brisley!

Except, you can't, because she hasn't time for helping the needy now that she's a high-flying dance star.

But there you go.


0 Responses to “Sing When You're Kilwinning:”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3