Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



New Best Song Ever


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I can't believe I've gone ELEVEN days without declaring one of these.

While we're on the subject:

"Where Are They Now?" - Fads Of 2005 Special:

Green Day 'Boulevard Of Broken Dreams' - so over that.
Brian McFadden - Forgotten about him.
Lindsay Lohan - Sick of her.
U2 - 'Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own' - Can't believe I ever liked THAT.
Athlete - Done with them.

Nikki, honey, it's really not looking good, is it? (I will hate you by Friday, sigh, I just KNOW IT)


0 Responses to “New Best Song Ever”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3