Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



God?:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I think I'm inclined to agree with Cameron Adams.

The new Garbage single is nowhere near as good as Shirley Manson thinks it is, and the fact that she's been acting as if beautifulgarbage - ie. the only Garbage album with any decent songs on it that weren't the first couple of singles - was a great big mistake made by people that weren't her only serves to drive the final nail into the coffin that is my Garbage fandom.

I won't be buying the album (this is a blatent lie, because I know I won't be able to cope with an incomplete discography, because it just wouldn't look right having all the old albums and not having the new one to stack next to them - but you can rest assured I'll be buying it with a sneer).

I will, however, be buying the Mel C album (under cover of darkness, wearing a snood and a face mask, of course).


0 Responses to “God?:”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3