Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Dancing With The Stars Wrap


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I think I'll pretty much just leave you with my detailed and comprehensive 'note taking':



You know, I was just doing my part for the campaign, ready with PEN IN HAND in case Nikki did anything extraordinary, but as I had not one, not two, not three, but FOUR people ask 'What the hell are you doing?', I don't think I'll be taking notes again. It's just not worth the explanations.

Anyway:

  • She looked great!
  • BRILLI(A)NT
  • Van Morrison

    Yes - she danced to Van! Another great song choice.

    Other Notable, Non-Nikki Moments:

  • Ginger Spice reference!
  • Holly declaring herself to have a "Brain Bog" (and isn't that just the half of it)
  • "Holly Wood" Ha.


  • 0 Responses to “Dancing With The Stars Wrap”

    Leave a Reply

          Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

     


    Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3