Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



The C Factor


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Finally!



There's been a hammer emergency down at the liz-o-vations factory, so Chris can't be with us on the 'judging panel' today, but Cameron and I are here to debate the merits of the first contestant.



It's Hillary Duff's - Someone's Watching Over Me

Cameron: "This positivity-laden ballad sucks. 1 Star"

Crystal: Cameron, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with you there. You've said it yourself! - It's a 'positivity-laden ballad'! By it's very definition it CANNOT suck.

Cameron: "Diabolical"

Crystal: Cameron! WRONG.

Cameron: RIGHT. I'm sorry, but I can't let her through on the basis of this.

Crystal: Well I say a big fat YES. Based on the following points:

  • It's a ballad
  • It's got a great positive message
  • There's a nice key change
  • It's Hillary Duff

    Cameron: I stand by my firm NO.


    We're going to need Chris to break the tie...hurry up with those hammers, Martin! To be continued...


  • 0 Responses to “The C Factor”

    Leave a Reply

          Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

     


    Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3