Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Beautiful:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





News reaches me here at Michael Bush Heights that my homeboy from back in the day, Jesse from out of Dream Street, is at number five in the ARIA charts.

I'm still not entirely sure what this means, but I am very proud that Australia has taken old J-Mac under their collective wing and provided him with the platform he so richly deserves, despite the fact that 'Beautiful Soul' is utterly dreadful...

He's never going to top 'Hooked On You'.



In other news, his royal highness, St. Alan Fletcher - otherwise known as The Ghost of Dr. Karl Kennedy off Neighbours - is bringing his travelling freakshow to the UK this coming May to perform all the hits, including 'Perfectly Comfortable' and, erm, Oasis's very own 'Wonderwall', which I will be attending, should I be able to get my greasy mits on a ticket before they all sell out.

Although I really should get round to planning that trip to Australia at some point.


0 Responses to “Beautiful:”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3