Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Don't Worry:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Our new sidebar really did bring a tear to my eye - nice work, Mr. Potts!

Crystal needn't get her daggies in a twist - I'm committed to the cause, even if I haven't had a lot to say of late, what with pop slowly recovering from the post-Christmas downslide and Neighbours having hit a slump.

You can rest assured I'll be on top form once we get the Stu Goes Blind storyline in 28 days time.

Big In Japan:

In the spirit of The Love Pavilion's jaunty retro vibe, I thought I'd catch up with our patron saint, and find out what he'd been up to since we saw him last.



Evidently, with the exception of fannying about with his webcam and posting pictures of himself devouring various sugary snacks(and baring a striking resemblance to Pete Doherty, might I add), not a lot has happened with our Gareth since his last album bombed, spectacularly he went underground, although he appears to be doing well for himself in Asia, where he performs his hits at least twice a week.

Not content with being palmed off with rejoice over Go Your Own Way going gold in South Africa, I got my Nancy Drew on and signed up to the official forums to find out that 'Gaz' has appeared on Channel 5 and in Sneak magazine, and, more importantly, 'Christmas And I'm Home' - as he lit up his hometown at the Bradford Christmas light's switch-on ceremony last year, and unvieled that he has in fact been writing and recording with none other than Judy Tzuke!

I, for one, am very, very excited to hear the outcome of this.


0 Responses to “Don't Worry:”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3