Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Apologies...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...for what I said yesterday.



Boyd's eating disorder storyline is BRILLIANT. Reason:

HE ONLY EATS NUTS ON MONDAYS.

Because he's trying to cut down his nut intake. Who eats so many nuts they need to cut down their intake? Who cares about their nut intake! I literally cannot wait until someone offers me some nuts, so I can say 'I only eat them on a Monday.' OH, BOYD.

I'm waiting with excitement to see what comedy diet instructions he come out with next. It is Food Mechanics!


0 Responses to “Apologies...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3