Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



SINGLE OF THE WEEK


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





U2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own.


You know, I hated U2 until I went on an imaginary trip to Africa and learnt that famine doesn't need to be depressing. Then I just moved up to disliking them.

But with this new triumph of a single, I've learnt that liking U2 doesn't need to be depressing. In fact, it can be highly excellent.

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own is by far my favourite single of the year so far (and that is actually saying something, because I really like about 7 others as well). It ticks all my boxes for liking a song, ie, it's a ballad.

At first I thought the bit where it kind of 'kicks in' ruined it a bit, but then I realised, that's U2 for you - sometimes they can't help but get a bit groovy. So now I've decided that every second of the song is excellent.

5 Dogs


0 Responses to “SINGLE OF THE WEEK”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3